Is Your Husband or Wife Cheating?
Even thinking that your spouse may be cheating is a difficult and painful thought. Unfortunately, if you have a suspicion that your spouse is unfaithful, you may be right–according to statistics, wives who suspect their husbands of cheating are correct 85% of the time, while husbands who suspect their wives of cheating are correct 50% of the time. Therapist Peggy Vaughan’s research has suggested that approximately 60 percent of men and 40 percent of women will cheat at least once in their marriage. Despite the prevalence of cheating; 70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men do not know about their spouse’s infidelity.
These statistics do not even include nontraditional forms of infidelity, although these forms exist. It is estimated that 40 million Americans have virtual encounters of a sexual nature on the internet, of which many may seek out so-called “emotional affairs”.
What are the Common Signs of a Cheating Spouse ?
The 6 of the most common signs of cheating:
1. Changes in intimacy: A distinct increase or decrease in intimacy and affection levels or sexual preferences may hint indicate infidelity.
2. Suspicious phone habits: A spouse that hides his or her phone or is secretive about their call logs and text messages may be cheating.
3. Changes in appearance: A marked change in style of dress, intimate wear, and/or personal hygiene can be a clue.
4. Suspicious internet use: Much like phone habits, a cheating spouse may be overly secretive when it comes to their browser history and general internet and computer habits.
5. Changes in work routine: It may seem like a cliche but a husband or wife that suddenly needs to “work late” or “go to a conference” frequently is a sign of infidelity.
6. Changes in bathing habits: A spouse that showers right when they get home, switches cologne or perfume or changes their grooming habits can be a sign of cheating.
Contact Us Today